Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Another Round: Second Full 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Trailer Arrives


Just in time for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the film that this DreamWorks threequel almost opened against, a new trailer for Kung Fu Panda 3 is here!


I think it's better than the last trailer, as it shows more action and gives more story-oriented stuff, while keeping the humor in check. And the stuff they show is genuinely funny, as the Kung Fu Panda series scores high in the comedy region. The best bit for me is Po laying out his battle plan.

It also teases a final battle that will be unlike anything we've seen in this series so far. I mean, Po launching a fiery dragon at Kai? That's just awesome. I like how each villain in this series is unique and different, and how each final battle uses that to its advantage. Yes, I'm a big fan of the Kung Fu Panda series, can't you tell?

What did you think of the trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment